The material has the following technical characteristics:
- Weight density: 1.03-1.04 g/cm3;
- Absorption of water within 30 days: 0.04%;
- Ultimate compression strength: 100-125 kg/cm2 (3-5 times more compared to softwood);
- Operational temperature range: from -60 °С up to +60 °С;
- Tensile strain at break not less than 40%;
- Elongation at fracture (under load of 100 kg/cm2) at 70 °С within 24 hours, not more than: 50%;
- Shore hardness: 65-75A;
- Friction coefficient: 0.4-0.5.
The technical characteristics could vary depending on specific requirements of our customers.